[AccessD] Cloud backup (was: Form navigation)

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Oct 4 15:54:36 CDT 2013

Hi Jim

No thanks. Could be fun to play with but my list with things to check ot - not to say get done with - is already far too long. I try to keep new items from creeping in ...

/gustav

>>> accessd at shaw.ca 04-10-13 22:36 >>>
Hi Gustav:

Ha ha ha, not quite maybe one day but so far I am not hosting my own Cloud service, yet.

Maybe soon; http://owncloud.org/ but the application still needs a few tweaks and a lot more testing before it is a fully stable environment.

Right now everything is residing on various servers through out my network but it requires a good human librarian to track down those rare gems. ;-)

Do you want a copy? If you have BitTorrent Sync running I will just send you a key otherwise there are still traditional methods available.

Jim