[AccessD] Modifying Replicated Database Using Access 2010

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Sat Oct 12 12:12:02 CDT 2013

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your thoughts. There should be no difference when updating mdb
file in 2007 or 2010, the file is still in 2000 - 2003 mdb format. BUT there
does seem to be  a difference. I just verified that I can edit the client
file in 2007. I found that one of the servers still has 2007 installed. Just
remoted in and updated an existing table.

Very slow process as this is an old server, but it does work. Why does MS
feel they have to screw up useful, working features and then add a bunch of
APP/Web stuff that really isn't appropriate for what Access is good at?
Really P.O-ed.

Doug