[AccessD] Modifying Replicated Database Using Access 2010

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Sun Oct 13 19:41:00 CDT 2013

Unfortunately this database is used by a non-profit and they don't have the
$ to move to SQL Server. The DB has been in use for probably 10 years and
was started in Access 2000 or 2002. I don't know, I inherited it. We looked
at SQL server before going to replication, but the decision was made on $.
MS seems to  be moving Access away from the nice standalone system that
small businesses love.