[AccessD] Access on a tablet

Rusty Hammond Rusty.Hammond at cpiqpc.com
Tue Oct 22 13:02:07 CDT 2013

Rocky,

Only one I know if is the Microsoft Surface - NOT the RT version.  I
have never used one but just know what I've read.  It runs the full
version of Windows 8 and therefore any applications that can run under
Windows 8.  I think I saw an advertisement that they will be coming out
with a new version of the Surface tablet next month so you may want to
wait a few weeks before purchasing one.

HTH,
Rusty