[AccessD] Access on a tablet

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Oct 22 19:05:04 CDT 2013

If you are looking at running Access remotely using TeamViewer etc, there are two other
options for Android, both of which work as well as TV in my experience:

1.  Remote Ripple from the people behind TightVNC  (uses the VNC protocol)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glavsoft.rrviewer&hl=en

2. Microsoft's RD Client (uses MS Remote Desktop protocol)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.rdc.android&hl=en

--
Stuart