[AccessD] The Future of Access

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 19:48:31 CDT 2013

Mark,

At the risk of repeating myself, have a look at Alpha Anywhere. It's a huge
leap up from Access, but it most definitely does cross platform
development, better than any other product I have seen. I've just deployed
my first significant app, and it runs on phones, tablets and traditional
browsers, all without changing a single line of code.

Arthur

P.S.
I own no shares in Alpha and have no economic relationship with said firm.
I just happen to love what they deliver.

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 7:22 PM, Mark Simms <marksimms at verizon.net> wrote:

> Still, very impressive. What other dev tools are out there that can do this
> ?
> I heard Adobe had some sort of cross-platform, cross-OS, cross-device slick
> dev tool.

Arthur