[AccessD] Slo-o-o-w ODBC connection to Oracle

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 12:02:47 CDT 2013

Are you using a subform that is loaded dynamically?  Access tries to load the subform data before
the mainform data.  If you leave the subform control unpopulated, load the main form, then insert /
load the subform that MAY help.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it