[AccessD] Access source control

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 17:59:03 CDT 2013

Hey Stuart,

I would be most happy to participate in any possible way in your upcoming
project. As you know, I've declared myself semi-retired, and therefore no
longer out for loot but rather the challenges that lurk out there in the
deep waters.

Tell me more about this project and how I might fit in to your grand plans.

A.

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Stuart McLachlan <stuart at lexacorp.com.pg>wrote:

> No.  But I'm about to start a collaborative project (most unusual for me,
> I generally work alone
> ) and would appreciate your feedback.
>
> --
> Stuart
>
> On 30 Oct 2013 at 17:01, John W Colby wrote:
>
> > Is anyone using the source control extension for Access 2007 (and
> > above I assume).  It appears to use Team Foundation Server MSSCCI
> > Provider and then something called Microsoft Access developers
> > extensions.
> >
> > I have it and am about to start trying to make it work.  Another
> > developer here says it "kinda sorta works" but I know nothing more
> > than that at this point.
> >
> > --
> > John W. Colby
> >
> > Reality is what refuses to go away