[AccessD] Access source control

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Oct 31 03:32:11 CDT 2013

Hi John

The client (if that is not what you have) is here:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=24569

As stated, it works with Microsoft Visual SourceSafe or "other source code
control systems". Whether that covers TFS, I don't know, but I would be very
interested to know if you should succeed finding out.
I have tested it with VSS and, true, it "kinda sorta works". It doesn't free
you from frequent backups as I don't know if it can manage to recover from a
crash of the accdb file which may happen and where you normally have to
revert to a backup or import objects into a new database.

Charlotte has several times reported about her past experience with VSS as
"so-and-so".

/gustav