[AccessD] adp

Anita Smith anita at ddisolutions.com.au
Thu Oct 31 03:56:00 CDT 2013

Hi Guys & Gals,
Long time, no activity on my part - so long in fact that I can't remember how to post here. Don't fry me if I make a mistake ;-)

Anyhow, it is with horror that I find out that Access 2013 will not support Access Data Projects. Yikes!

I'm wondering what the general Access Community has to say about that. Is there a preferred way of working with SQL Server as a back end? Will ODBC do the job as well?

Anita Smith
Former contributor ... now avid procastinator extradordinare