[AccessD] adp

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Oct 31 06:08:32 CDT 2013

Hi Anita,

Wow, first post since 22 May 09 based on my AccessD archive :-)

Check out Passthrough Queries for pulling data from stored procedures.

Good article here by Juan Soto who is active on the LinkedIn PMADN forum.

http://accessexperts.com/blog/2011/07/29/sql-server-stored-procedure-guide-for-microsoft-a
ccess-part-1/

--
Stuart