[AccessD] How to Create a "Calendar Report" with Access

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Thu Oct 31 13:34:39 CDT 2013

All,

I have built a number of reports using Access to obtain data from a
Purchased Package.  This approach has worked very nicely.

Recently, our VP of Production has asked if I could create a report that
looks like a traditional calendar.

This calendar would contain data from the Purchased Package's SQL
Database.

I discovered a product at this location that looks promising -

www.aislebyaisle.com/cb/access/cbtools.htm?r=2

Has anyone else worked with this product?

What are the alternatives for creating such a calendar?

Thanks,
Brad