[AccessD] Alpha Anywhere

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 16:10:36 CDT 2013

It is simultaneously funny and sad. This company is the Enterprise assimilated by the borg.  They
were never quick on their feet but now they are positively glacial. Users are nothing if not
resourceful.  When IT couldn't respond, they rolled their own.  What can we expect?  The borg are
trying to shut this down but in fact it continues on.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it