[AccessD] Unbound numeric textbox reverts to scientific notation

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Sep 11 13:56:48 CDT 2013

Hi Charlotte

OK, thanks. Then I guess there is no easy or elegant way to handle this.

/gustav

>>> charlotte.foust at gmail.com 11-09-13 20:07 >>>
Ah, I missed the unbound part.  I've had similar experiences with unbound
textboxes switching to scientific notation, and I believe I've resorted to
using a string on the unbound box.

Charlotte