[AccessD] Access Report Sub-Totals - Need to Display Differently

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Sep 27 13:29:04 CDT 2013

Regardless of the number of categories, the only way I see to do this,
without coding, is to put text boxes in the footer or section of the report,
placing them where you want them, stretching them across the report, and
bind them to one or more summation queries.

Same with the 15 other fields.

Myself, I would do this with some code, filling the boxes in the Format
event of the section where the boxes are, but I find coding easier sometimes
than trying to make queries do complex stuff.

HTH

Rocky