[AccessD] Access Report Sub-Totals - Need to Display Differently

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Sep 29 16:25:14 CDT 2013

Yes they do.  And it's not a "report" it's a form of "data dump".

They need all of the data denormalised  with  one row containing all of the responses from
one questionnaire) so that it can be imported into applications such as SPSS.

(It's slightly more complicated than that, but that's  the underlying concept)

--
Stuart