[AccessD] Write Conflict

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 11:06:18 CDT 2014

I had assumed that the before update event would fire before the main form
landed on a new record. I am not near Access at the moment to test.

Feel free to ignore the suggestion Rocky it was just a swag.

The  thing I recall was that I found someplace to break the relationship
between the subform and the main form then reestablish the relationship
afterward.

No guarantees it would help you in this case.

I have to laugh when I post something that I don't know whether it will
help and call it a guess and then you (anyone really) writes back and asks
do I think it will help. Ok, "no" LOL.