[AccessD] Access to Excel 65K row barrier

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 15:20:37 CDT 2014

You can do multiple exports from Access if you have a way to know the nth
record of a query result (ie, use a specific value in a where clause) and
combine the results by automating Excel. If you can't limit to N records
per query you can create a recordset, loop it, insert into Recordcount mod
65000 temp tables (or export the same 65000 record temp table, delete all,
insert next 65000 records from recordset, etc).