[AccessD] Alpha Anywhere 2.0 Developer Edition

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 07:43:06 CDT 2014

I agree that it is not specifically Access, but Arthur and Tony have been
here a very long time. I like the way Arthur has investigated other systems
and sees Alpha Anywhere as a 'brighter future"  option than what we are
currently seeing from M$oft. I think Arthur's experience with Access, MySql
and Alpha and his willingness to make some lessons learned/opportunities
available to the group should be welcomed not suppressed. I am retired and
am not actively looking or doing any development, and am not likely to put
out  $400-500 for a new hobby. But I do like to hear about a real
alternative and some of the experiences, especially people who know and
understand Access.