[AccessD] Ribbon

Anita Smith anita at ddisolutions.com.au
Tue Apr 29 23:51:56 CDT 2014

Bingo Stuart - that is exactly right (for regular Access databases)

In an adp (connected to SQL server) there is no uSysRibbon table so a regular table is created in SQL Server. The ribbons are instead loaded manually when the application opens. Once loaded they are available for forms and reports and they may able to be manipulated at runtime too, I haven't tried that.

Anita Smith
DDi Solutions
We Build Software!
Custom Software, Websites & Databases.
p: + 61 02606 72101 m: +61 040202 2462 | w: www.ddisolutions.com.au | e: anita at ddisolutions.com.au
This Email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply Email and destroy all copies as well as the original message. All views expressed in this Email are those of the sender, except where specifically stated otherwise, and do not necessarily reflect the views of DDi Solutions.