[AccessD] Creating default false in yes/no field

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 21:15:40 CDT 2014

I just realize I had a typo (omission) which made me look pretty ignorant. What I meant to write to Steve was that I did not know one could make valid use of NEGATIVE option button values. Of course I knew one could assign values, but I thought they had to be 0-based. Heh Heh, dust off the old Dunce cap, eh?