[AccessD] Field linked to different tables

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 10:39:07 CDT 2014

David,

I've had to skin a cat like this a few times in the past, and agree with
Gustav's suggestion. In fact, the experience has caused me, in several
situations, to re-think the whole knee-jerk AutoNumberPK thins that I once
depended on to the exclusion of logic and common sense. (For example, why
give a list of countries an ANPK when there already exists a well-defined
ISO list of countries, each having a unique char code?)

Arthur

Arthur