[AccessD] Error creating emails in Outlook in Win8

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Wed Aug 13 14:25:20 CDT 2014

These types of things are really hard to trace unless you can duplicate the
error. Assuming you're not using an mde or acccde front end file I'd select
a user you know and see if you can do a remote session with them using
Remote Desktop, Techinline, Team View, or your remoting app of choice and
step through the process to see where the error is generated.

Doug