[AccessD] New thrd: dates

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Aug 23 05:31:23 CDT 2014

There are at least two external uses for the SQL Server TIMESTAMP/ROWVERSION.that I
can think of:

1. Requery it before saving updates to see whether the record has been changed by another
user.

2.  Since it is a sequential value, you can query how many/what other records have been
updated since any specific record was last updated.

--
Stuart