[AccessD] Pasting into Excel

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 10:22:07 CDT 2014

I think the wrap has always occurred in every version, and is not due to
encountering a new line character- that is why removing line wrap
straightens it out. Probably it is something kind of natural reaction excel
has to table-type pastable data. In the query panel there are cells but
when copying only a limited amount (and some is transcribed) of the
formatting meta data is brought over. My thinking was (and one time) this
was some kind of delimiter, acting like the import of a csv, you know,
interpreting query grid walls like commas... but I don't think that's true
any more...

May be a good reason to use automation and via to save on repeated manual
effort.