[AccessD] Normalization discussion

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 08:37:52 CDT 2014

Everything is mostly one to one, with a few one to many -- haven't run into
a single many to many yet. This should be a simple shut-and-dry db, but I
just don't remember how to use Access anymore. Can I blame it on old-timers
disease?

The parent table will list each animal by name and species. Beyond that,
we'll track its acquisition (three different ways to acquire them), their
general health, diet, and so on. But everything leads back to the
individual animal.

I have the tables in and then my brain shuts down. It's not like riding a
bike apparently... :)

Susan H.