[AccessD] reporting and multi-value fields

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 14:05:15 CST 2014

You can use the Choose() function to parse the individual values out into
separate fields in the query, but the result is awkward.  If they are ok
with VBA, Split() can be used to parse the values into an array and the
report code can handle formatting them into a list. I haven't worked with
multi-value fields, so I'm just guessing but, another approach might be to
create a subreport for just those values based on a query that contains
just the PK and each parsed out value for the entire recordset using the
Choose() function or on a temp table created the same way.

Charlotte