[AccessD] reporting and multi-value fields

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 14:27:39 CST 2014

I don't want to be accused of being disrespectful, so thank you. I don't
think a reader who can't figure this out on his own can apply this. I don't
think I could apply it without serious effort, but thank you.

I don't expect anyone here to think like people who use Access but aren't
developers. I often have a terrible time just understanding their
requests/needs, let alone supplying them with a solution they can quickly
apply. When I'm lucky, I can find an article to refer them to.

I don't use these fields myself, so my lack of experience really limits my
ability to help someone who's using them for more than a closet to store
them in.

Susan  H.