[AccessD] trying to filter a form on a control's value

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 15:22:08 CST 2014

Another way might be to modify the source queries for the combo boxes to
use a TempVar to filter the returned records.  The same TempVar can be used
for all 3 comboboxes, and you can create a a loop in the OnCurrent event to
test for a change in the TempVar value and then requery the combos.

Charlotte