[AccessD] Multiple Unbound Text Boxes After Update Event - ADD ON QUESTION

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 08:15:41 CST 2014

Probably you want one of the groups to be visible by default. First of all,
give all the controls within each group a similar name, such as
grp1TextBox1. That will simplify handling them. Then make all the grp2
agrp3 controls invisible. After that it's simple to handle them in your
AfterUpdate event.

HTH,
Arthur