[AccessD] So Access has a Future?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 10:29:35 CST 2014

Now this is very interesting! I have a few apps that given the world-wide
market, might generate some revenue for me. They are niche-apps, such as
for example an app for horse-riding stables, a niche market to be sure; and
another intended for NPOs that "employ" a base of volunteers. This might be
a path to enhancing my pension payments LOL. Wouldn't that be a shocker?

Arthur

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 9:41 AM, Dan Waters <df.waters at comcast.net> wrote:

> I just scanned this article - from what I can tell, it looks like
> developers
> will be able to sell Access apps in Microsoft's Office Store .
>

> http://www.zdnet.com/microsoft-gives-access-store-apps-the-general-availabil
> ity-green-light-7000025891/
>

> Thanks!
>
> Dan Waters