[AccessD] So Access has a Future?

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 13:36:12 CST 2014

Superior?  How can you say that?  At least with Access once you discover a bug in Access2003 you can
count on that bug being there for the rest of eternity!  No more wondering whether you have to
program around the bugs.  You just KNOW that you do.  You can plan for these things!  Hell, some of
our bugs have been around since Access 2000.

;)

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it