[AccessD] Access 2013 Field Name Capitaliaation

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 21:40:23 CST 2014

What she is saying is that simply changing the case from upper to lower is not considered a change,
and so it isn't saved.  Add or subtract a character etc, AND change the case and voila, the ADDITION
or SUBTRCTION is considered a change and so the change is stored, and along with it the
capitalization modification.  I vaguely remember this from decades ago.

I prefer the cat feces trick myself.  It never solved anything but it feels so good.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it