[AccessD] Ramblings of a nutcase

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 11:26:37 CST 2014

Gustav,

I heartily agree. And with a pair of monitors, doubly so. Further, by
dragging the Desktop tile to the first (opening) group of tiles, I can jump
right into any of the programs on the Desktop.

Incidentally, the utility I mentioned (ClassicShell) is also very useful in
a Win7 environment, particularly due to its serious enhancement of Control
Panel. I would encourage Win7 users to install it as well as Win 8.1 users.

Arthur