[AccessD] Feeding Data into Access from Hundreds of Excel Fileswith no Common Definition

Rusty Hammond Rusty.Hammond at cpiqpc.com
Wed Feb 26 14:53:12 CST 2014

We finally went to the approach of making the customer put their data in
a universal format that they can upload to a website.  For a long time,
in our application for processing participant flexible spending
accounts, we had a module that our users could define the file layout
taht the customer was sending to us and save that definition (ie column
A is participant name).  As long as the customer was consistent in the
format they used, our users just called up the saved def for that client
and use it to import their file.