[AccessD] Ramblings of a nutcase

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 15:43:23 CST 2014

Do you have Windows 8.1?  When I look up Windows 8 taskbar it says that it applies  to Windows 8.1
and 8.1 RT.

There was something about 8.1 (don't remember what) that was "the last straw" and caused me to
uninstall the whole mess.  I couldn't uninstall the 8.1 update so I decided that it was so
unfriendly I would just wait for 9.0 and went out and bought a copy of Windows 7 to install.  So 99%
of my attempts to use was with 8.0.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it

On 2/26/2014 4:12 PM, Gustav Brock wrote:
> Hi John
>
> I don't get it. It is exactly what can be done out of the box.
> I can't even find a way to hide the taskbar permanently.
>
> /gustav

---