[AccessD] Ramblings of a nutcase

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 16:20:50 CST 2014

LOL Hans, it is all about spin.

It is all about what we like.  There are those for whom a nipple clamp and ball gag makes sex oh so
much better.

To me, Windows 8 is the nipple clamp, it hurts like hell... and the constant ridicule of anyone
disagreeing is the ball gag.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it