[AccessD] Ramblings of a nutcase

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 20:29:45 CST 2014

The little screens are plenty large enough to tell one from another. I only
had two to choose from though. I open things in tabs within one instance so
I only opened an extra instance as a test. Maybe with 10 of them or
whatever you run it would be different. This IS 8.1 not 8.0 of course.

OK just opened a bunch more and yes they all have little x's in their upper
right corners where they can be closed. And I can tell all 5 of them apart
well.

The calculator is full screen. Even when opened from the desktop. That is
weird. I can get it to half screen if I drag things around but it won't go
in a window that I can see.

If it were my only or even my most often used computer a lot of this would
probably bug me too. But since I only use this for some things some times I
have no problem with it. As others have pointed out, with an SSD this baby
boots in about 10 seconds. And now that I have selected the default it
starts directly to the desktop. WIth a task bar on the bottom of the
screen.

GK

--
Gary Kjos