[AccessD] Ramblings of a nutcase

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 27 15:45:50 CST 2014

Hi Martin:

Thanks for the comments. I am sure when Window9 is introduced the whole problem with application switching and data transferring will be resolved.

As for the adoption of Windows8.x, the current stats says that tablet usage is still predominantly iPad but other manufactures are increasing their presents; Asus, Samsung, Lenovo, Acer and other miscellaneous (including Apple) holds over 92 percent of the market and of that market less than 8 percent is Window8.x so it would seem very surprising, that even within your area that Windows8.x, would be the tablets of choice. Maybe this might be true within the university ground?

Jim