[AccessD] Friday OT - Pro bono proctologists and whatnot

Anita Smith anita at ddisolutions.com.au
Thu Feb 27 17:31:16 CST 2014

Right you are John. After all these years you have become a group of close friends. The atmosphere in the group is that of a bunch of people/friends with a common interest getting along in the most amazing way.

You guys must have known each other for at least 15 years by now :-)

I am a sucker for progress myself. I can't wait to see what amazing discoveries lies ahead.

Anita Smith