[AccessD] Show the print preview ribbon

Anita Smith anita at ddisolutions.com.au
Fri Feb 28 20:48:31 CST 2014

Rocky,
I've been using a version of this to minimize the ribbon for a while and have not had any problems with it so far.

Public Function MinimizeRibbon(Optional ByVal blnMakeMin As Boolean = True) As Boolean
Dim blnIsMin As Boolean

    If Application.CommandBars.Item("Ribbon").Height > 80 Then
        blnIsMin = False
    Else
        blnIsMin = True
    End If