[AccessD] Software for Special Needs Kids

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Mon Jan 13 08:30:32 CST 2014

Hi Chuck,

I belong to a email list group which talks about Access stuff, among many other things.

The discussion below happens to be about using Office 365 / Sharepoint to run a business coordinating the care of kids with special needs.  At one point you told me that your wife was doing something similar to this, and reading this reminded me of that discussion.

I have not used any of what they are discussing, but it certainly sounds good.

Good Luck!
Dan