[AccessD] Bounced Message re: VM

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 08:47:12 CST 2014

Rocky is really looking for answers from anyplace sometimes and so does
that cross posting thing to get to a wider audience in hopes of getting a
quicker response. Since a lot of us are members of all of the lists he
cross posts to we get the messages from ALL THREE lists and it is kind of
confusing. GMAIL kind of merges them all together for me and so I'm never
really sure which list I'm replying to unless I look closely.

As nothing is off topic on the OT list we do often discuss technical
subjects there and we have members there that are not on the other lists. I
guess we probably have some members on the Tech list who are not on AccessD
too although none are coming to mind.

GK

--
Gary Kjos