[AccessD] VirtualBox

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Jan 23 21:45:39 CST 2014

I guess after 40 years of challenges the novelty has finally worn off.  I
don't get any pleasure any more from struggling to figure out why computers
don't work and making them work.

Frankly I'm not as technically competent as most when it comes to issues
like this.  And flailing about at random trying one thing and another until
the damn thing finally yields is just a PITA.

Guess I retired just in time.