[AccessD] VirtualBox

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Jan 25 12:00:29 CST 2014

Hi Jim

But it is. For the remote management tools.
For the 2012 version, Windows 7 is fine.

/gustav

>>> accessd at shaw.ca 25-01-14 18:53 >>>
Hi Gustav:

I have not personally investigated the remote end of Hyper-V (need some 64bit resources) but a friend of mine uses a couple Hyper-V servers, works on them remotely and does not have Windows8x...so that limitation may not be correct.

Jim