[AccessD] LogMeIn is no more

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Jan 26 03:35:54 CST 2014

Hi William

But Webex is minimum $100 per month. Ouch! The don't publish a pricelist which usualla indicates $$$ pricing.

/gustav

>>> vbacreations at gmail.com 26-01-14 0:11 >>>
I remember logmein not working when I was at GE and responding to a
client's invite. The GE firewall said no I guess.

So then they used webex and that worked. I THOUGHT at the same time they
were both Cisco. And that was just screen share and collaboration,  not
remote control.

I never got the chance to try Teamviewer in a corporate environment where I
did not belong on their network but wanted to invite someone there to see
my screen or vice versa.