[AccessD] The direction of data processing

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Jan 27 05:14:37 CST 2014

Hi Shamil

No, it is far from free, neither at Amazon, but for development you can turn the server off, when you don't need it.

Or you can run your own install. I believe you can download ready-to-run VM images, or follow this guide which I located the other day for running Hadoop on Windows:

http://v-lad.org/Tutorials/Hadoop/00%20-%20Intro.html

/gustav