[AccessD] Question of Approach

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 14:57:30 CST 2014

Hang in there John. Unless you're working for yourself on your own research
project on a remote island somewhere, there's always politics. Some worse
than others, some more blatant than others, but they are there.

Good luck with your project and work decisions; and don't be so quick with
your self imposed criticism. You fix the problems and try to teach while
doing so, while being tossed from one environment to another.  What are
they going to do --replace you with 3 or 4 others?