[AccessD] Question of Approach

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 17:16:32 CST 2014

Looks good on ya, and I for one think that going it alone was not entirely
a good choice. It was made for several reasons, the primary being that I
have neither wife nor kids, and now at age 66 with various body parts
failing, I'm sort of glad that I have no one depending upon my survival. I
envy you.

Regarding politicians, in the literal sense, I do bother to campaign for my
party's reps at the city, provincial and federal level. That's about as
much as I get out. Otherwise I'm a homebody.

A.