[AccessD] crosstab query

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 10:31:25 CDT 2014

Yes. Once you have the cross tab built and saved you can include that in a
new query as a data source.

You might want to do a group by query first on the raw source data and then
do the individual crosstabs on that group by query. Then you could take the
first option as the function in the crosstab. Then a final query to
consolate all the component crosstab queries into your final result.

It's a layered approach.

GK

--
Gary Kjos